Electric Rider Forklifts
Puts the pay in payload.
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Electric Rider Forklift FCB25-7 (front)
Electric Rider Forklift FCB25-7 (side)
TCM by UniCarriers A1 Series trucks are the ultimate in clean running heavy duty lift trucks for your operation. Powerful, efficient, and reliable, these trucks keep your productivity high and your operating costs low.
Boost Your Operators Efficiency
TCM by UniCarriers lift trucks are designed with fully integrated, advanced ergonomics to keep your operators moving your goods with maximum efficiency. Factors including seating position, control placement and response, and unrestricted visibility are optimized for comfortable, productive operation all day, every day.
UniCarriers Means Reliability
TCM by UniCarriers lift trucks have earned their legendary reputation for bullet-proof reliability. Engineered to be simple yet rugged, our mechanical systems include many components designed and built by UniCarriers to insure functional excellence, outstanding quality, and long service life.
TCM by UniCarriers A1 Series lift trucks are not only reliable, but are also designed for quick routine PM servicing. Easy component access, on-board self diagnostics, and simplified mechanical designs make them quick to repair as well. The UniCarriers warranty, dealer support network, and genuine UniCarriers replacement parts keep TCM by UniCarriers A1 Series trucks out of the shop and producing for you.
UniCarriers designs its lift trucks with the safety of your operators and your other employees foremost in mind. UniCarriers helps keep your employees safe by providing a comprehensive lift truck safety system which includes operator education, mechanical safeguards, human error safeguards, maximized visibility, and optimized operator environments.
- Anti-roll Mechanism
- Asbestos-free brake shoe materials
- Battery under cover
- Cushion tires
- Cylinder type bonnet stay with locking function
- Durable overhead guard
- E rating of UL Configuration
- Flow control valve
- Full AC system (motor and control)
- Full hydrostatic power steering
- High-visibility, wide-view Mast (VM)
- Hydraulic oil dipstick
- Hydraulic return filter
- Hydraulic suction filter
- ITA Class II or class III carriage
- Lift circuit cut-off valve
- Lift and tilt lock safety mechanism
- Load backrest
- Operator hand tool kit
- Operator restrain seat with seat belt
- Over discharge prevention system
- Parking brake alarm system
- Regenerative braking system
- Roll back prevention system
- Self-diagnostic system
- Travel and load handling interlock system
- Two brake pedal configuration
- 3-spool control valve with pressure relief
- 30 volt power system
- 42in forks
Please contact your nearest TCM dealer for more information.
Back to top