IC Cushion Tire Forklifts
UniCarriers has the power!
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
IC Cushion Tire Forklifts
FCG25-4(rear) IC Cushion Tire Forklift
TCM by UniCarriers A1 Series cushion tire warehouse trucks are reliable, efficient, and fully featured. They are easy to maneuver in the tight spots, and give your operators smooth, predictable control over their loads.
Operator Comfort Increases Productivity
A more comfortable work environment improves job performance, satisfaction, and attendance. TCM by UniCarriers A1 Series lift trucks are designed for comfort and easy operation to keep your employees productive. Supportive seats, optimal control positioning and response, and quiet engines help operators stay fresh and alert throughout the entire day.
Engineered for Reliability
TCM by UniCarriers lift trucks have earned their legendary reputation for bullet-proof reliability. Engineered to be simple yet rugged, our mechanical systems include many components designed and built by UniCarriers to insure functional excellence, outstanding quality, and long service life.
TCM by UniCarriers A1 Series lift trucks are not only reliable, but are also designed for quick routine PM servicing. Easy component access, on-board self diagnostics, and simplified mechanical designs make them quick to repair as well. The UniCarriers warranty, dealer support network, and genuine UniCarriers replacement parts keep TCM by UniCarriers A1 Series trucks out of the shop and producing for you.
UniCarriers designs its lift trucks with the safety of your operators and your other employees foremost in mind. UniCarriers helps keep your employees safe by providing a comprehensive lift truck safety system which includes operator education, mechanical safeguards, human error safeguards, maximized visibility, and optimized operator environments.
- Asbestos-free brake shoe material
- Donaldson dry type cyclopac air-cleaner
- Cushion tires
- Radiator coolant reservoir
- Cylinder type bonnet latch with locking function
- Operator restrain seat with seat belt
- Drawbar device
- Full hydrostatic power steering
- Durable overhead guard
- High-visibility, wide-view mast (VM)
- Hydraulic oil dipstick
- ITA Class II or class III carriage
- Interlock system
- Lift circuit cut-off valve
- Load backrest
- Unti-roll mechanism (4000 - 6000lbs models)
- 3-way catalytic muffler
- Flow control valve
- Overhead air intake system
- Return hydraulic filter
- Suction hydraulic strainer
- Tilt lock valve
- Transmission oil dipstick
- Transmission oil filter
- Key lock anti-restart ignition switch
- Anti-roll mechanism (4000 - 6000lbs models)
- 42in (1070mm) forks
- 3-spool control valve with pressure relief
Please contact your nearest TCM dealer for more information.
Back to top